"From beginning to end, WPD Designs made developing our web site an easy and painless process."
Regardless of the size or needs of a company, WPD Designs works closely with them to achieve the desired results. The following is a brief outline of the process involved.
Before we ever meet with a client we find out all we can about them. We review their existing site, if any. We will determine their current search engine rankings. Then we meet and listen to make sure we understand the goals and objectives the client has in mind.
Once we take on a job we begin to plan right away. We will define the overall structure, identify the audience, review the competition, and research keywords for site optimization.
- Produce a few different designs based on our planning
- Interact with the client to finalize a design choice
- Site and Database Development
- HTML design of the entire site
- Database design and administration pages
- Web page optimization
- Load the site to a test server location
- Check and review each page and each link
- Obtain final approval of the site design
- Launch and Search Submission
- Launch the web site
- Submit the site to the major search engines
- Constantly monitor all the sites we host to ensure uptime
- Make changes the clients view as necessary
- Periodically suggest ideas and new technologies